Why Your Restaurant Should Compost
Reduced Landfill Collection Fees
Help the Environment & Our Community
We can help you redefine what you think of as waste in your business all while improving the environment and giving back to the community.
How it Works
Get Your Compostable Bags and Recepticles
Throw Your Organic Material in Compostable Bags
Put Your Full Compost Bags in the Compost Crusader Bins
Included in the Service
Current Waste Assessment
Signage for Recycling, Composting & Landfill
LINK TO SIGNAGE
Documentation for Organics
Unique Marketing & Promotion
Ready to start composting but don't know how?
Did you know that meat, dairy, pasta, and more can all be composted? Click the button below to learn what can and cannot be composted.
What our customers are saying
"We absolutely love working with Melissa and Compost Crusader’s! They are extremely dependable and always available if there are questions or concerns.”
Operating Partner, Odd Duck
Who We Work With
We work with some of the Milwaukee area’s premier restaurants and restaurant groups to help them reduce their organic waste streams and provide a sustainable alternative to the landfill.
Why They Work With Us
The results from our survey across various industries speak for themselves.
- Over 80% of our customers surveyed have said that their experience so far is Excellent
- Over 80% of our customers surveyed have stated that the compost program was Easy or Very Easy to Implement
- Over 70% of our customers surveyed have claimed that the compost program is cost effective
- More than half of our customers surveyed have said that the compost program was able to get them to reduce landfill pick ups or landfill receptacle size
- Almost 100% of our customers surveyed have reported that Compost Crusader provides excellent customer service
- 100% of customers surveyed would recommend Compost Crusader to a friend or colleague